RubyTombstone

The Beetle
Richard Marsh
Wreck This Journal
Keri Smith
Wool Omnibus (Silo, #1) (Wool, #1-5) - Hugh Howey I do really stupid things at airport book shops. I am 90% done with [b:This Book Is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don’t Touch It|12924261|This Book Is Full of Spiders Seriously, Dude, Don’t Touch It (John Dies at the End, #2)|David Wong|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1330576586s/12924261.jpg|18079704] and left it at home because the hardcopy weighed too much to take in my luggage. Then on the first leg of the flight, I got bored waiting for the signal that tells me I can switch on my Kindle, and felt like I was wasting too much reading time. So at the next stop, I bought the paperback of [b:Wool Omnibus|13453029|Wool Omnibus (Wool, #1-5)|Hugh Howey|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349614200s/13453029.jpg|18979356], since I have already read Part 1 and it's on my "currently reading" shelf. I convinced myself it was justifiable, since it technically wouldn't increase the number of books I'm reading at once. Despite the fact I already have this on Kindle, and am reading 5 books right now on a deadline for CR Group. Sigh. Still. It IS a good book...