RubyTombstone

Richard Marsh
Wreck This Journal
Keri Smith

How Green This Land, How Blue This Sea

How Green This Land, How Blue This Sea - Mira Grant Okay, now I'm deeply annoyed. I understand that any book written by an American about Australia and its culture is going to be a little.... off. I was able to put my cultural outrage aside for the most part, but for what? For a book that just stops? With no story arc? No conclusion? No resolution? And straight into an ad for her new series? WHY? Dear Gods... WHHHYYYYYY?!I was going to give this two stars, because there is still a little part of me that feels like reading anything set in the Newsflesh universe is a bit like being home, despite the disrespect this author shows to her readership, despite the previous disappointments.... but at the end of the day, I just truly don't see the point of this book. It doesn't tell us anything. It doesn't lead us anywhere. It's obviously just a set-up to some future commercial venture. What a complete waste of time.******************[edit]By the way, THIS is Adelaide International Airport.THIS is the way it's described in the book.